<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18793436?origin\x3dhttp://ivynechow.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
profile journal tagboard affiliates credits
Disclaimer



Archives

Loading...

Date back by month
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
February 2011
March 2011
Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Thursday, March 18, 2010 @ 3/18/2010 05:08:00 PM
`

Opened my eyes and searching my mobile phone. Pressed a button on the phone and the time shown 11.30am... as brilliant as ever... could not wake up early in the morning. My eyes still feel tired and no energy to get up. Therefore, took a controller and on my lovely music then grab my beloved pillow and continue in my wonderland. Woke up again, and my lovely radio playing Vestige by TM Revolution and thus, look at the clock again... wow~ is almost 2pm >.<|| ....

Clean myself and went down. Took my so called "breakfast" (lunch!?) I can't even imagine is called what meal since is almost 2pm x.x... After that, on the PC and started to play!? haha~ could help myself since it had been quite a while to do this kind of stuff ^^ .... since I had been busy doing my IHRM~~ Firstly, went to facebook to collect my dish in cafe world and then cook another dish. After that, grab the opportunity to check updates manga.

On the moment I went to the sites, I saw KHR Chap 282 scanlation =p~ GOOD.... since I was reading the RAW instead of the translated version. It seems the box weapon was left in the future whereas the container was brought to the past~~ haha~~ well, I still can see kawaii Nuts in the future...YEAH!! .... At least, Gokudera will manage to use his flame arrow and his Sistema C.A.I. I thought once he left the box weapon he will become powerless.... YEAH!! way to go~~ Yamamoto ultimate style Scontro di Rondine... hehe~~ I was surprise too that the memories of the future will be shared with those in the past... the panel shown Dino, Mukuro and Xanxus... perhaps they know what happen when the memory had send to them.... can't wait to see Xanxus reaction... hehe~~ *I can imagine he is pissed and his blood is boiling to kill Tusna when he meet him...* lolz...

Surfing nets about an hour, this time need to get serious about my IHRM again >.<|| went to the textbook and search for another "new" case study... took a lot of time and YES~ I found at last... so now left is i guess another 1k words to go AGAIN T.T feel so sad since I need to STAY FOCUS this assignment again instead of my dissertation.... *banging my head into the wall* I need to feed myself with MOTIVATION so that I could finish my stuff on-time =p....

*plans for night* BUT i guess it will NOT work >.>

To do at least 500 words for my IHRM.... COME ON ivy... ALL you need is a pair of hand and start typing as you were typing NOW... and THINKING.... Never knows that BRAINSTORMING is also one of the stuff that I dislike to do.... WAH suddenly I notice I become VERY LAZY than my usual self... WAH... *thinking that somehow i don't have the WILL to do yet NEED to FORCE myself*

I found something quite interesting... KHR's seiyuu had perform a concert known as Rebocon i n year 2008, 2009 and even 2010... interesting, I had watched both concert in year 2008 and 2009... this year concert was held in January and the DVD was just released yesterday in Japan >.> .... waiting for it...

Let me post something interesting~~

Rebocon 2008 *ENCORE* ; song title: Sakura Addiction



Rebocon 2009 *ENCORE* ; Song title: Sakura Addiction with Varia Ver. without Takashi Kondo (Hibari Kyoya) Hibari's part had been replaced by Toshinobu Iida (Mukuro Rukudo)



Rebocon 2008; Song title: Famiglia Yakusoku no Basho E (The Promise Land)



Rebocon 2009; Song title: Famiglia Yakusoku no Basho E (The Promise Land)



I can listen to the fans screaming over~~ wah wah wah... hehe~~ Overall, the concert is really exciting for fans... i guess... but then seeing all the seiyuu sing together is really a very FUN to watch...Basically each of them also acting on the stage like the character does in the anime... hehe~~ I want the T-shirt *shinning eyes* I also wants the towel of that... but then it will not be found in here >.< unless I went to Japan and bought it... is alright... all i need is saving until i get to visit Japan ^^ waiting the concert 3, because the guests were byakuran from millefiore who is their enemy... haha~~ thinking what they kind of act will they act on the stage....

I guess this is for today... dewa mata ne... sayonara...