|
♥ Disclaimer

♥ Archives
 Loading...
Loading...
Date back by month
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ February 2011
♥ March 2011
♥ Music
  Music Playlist at MixPod.com
|
♥ Saturday, July 25, 2009 @ 7/25/2009 09:51:00 PM
`










Yea~ I'm very happy because today was my Diploma Convocation 09' ^^ It is really fun and enjoyable ... but then it is too hot to wear so many layer of cloth (gown & hoop) and the weather as well.
Wake up early today as I need to arrive at college at 7.15-8.15am. Prepared everything needed yesterday itself. After finish everything, went to the college and register my name. My father fetch my mother, aunt and i since he is not going T.T ... Registered the name, I got 23 as it is my number to be call on the stage. Then met Nicole, chit chat with her. *I was happy since I get diploma in business administration with merit as well as my best friend, Nicole* Nicole's got 104~ which is very far from me...^^ really very happy... Besides, most of my classmate also awarded with merit. *yatta ne...*
We got some briefing on wearing the gown, hoop and the mortar board. Not long after that, the staff ordered us to enter the hall, i was kinda shock since student sit in front while parents/guardian at the back. *I thought parents/guardian sit in front while student sit at the back* hehe~ While walking into the hall, I also shock to know where i will be sited... my place was right in front of YB Dato' Seri Kong Cho Ha... To be honest, it is really a great place since I can watch everyone receive the scroll except for myself hehe~
The ceremony ended after sung "Negaraku". Then everyone can be dismiss and taking photo with classmate, parents and etc. hehe~ My aunts brought me a bouquet of flower with bear. My mother bought me a bear which is receiving a scroll hehe~ It is really very fun hehe~ but then my shirt was completely wet with my own sweat =.=|| really very terrible...
|
♥ The Webmistress

♥ IvYnE aka iVy
♥ yUkI
♥ 21 Years Old
♥ 19/02/1989
♥ Student
♥ TARC
♥ SEGi College ♥ University of Greenwich
♥ Reading ♥ Photography ♥ Scrapbooking ♥ Sketching
|
♥ Saturday, July 25, 2009 @ 7/25/2009 09:51:00 PM
`










Yea~ I'm very happy because today was my Diploma Convocation 09' ^^ It is really fun and enjoyable ... but then it is too hot to wear so many layer of cloth (gown & hoop) and the weather as well.
Wake up early today as I need to arrive at college at 7.15-8.15am. Prepared everything needed yesterday itself. After finish everything, went to the college and register my name. My father fetch my mother, aunt and i since he is not going T.T ... Registered the name, I got 23 as it is my number to be call on the stage. Then met Nicole, chit chat with her. *I was happy since I get diploma in business administration with merit as well as my best friend, Nicole* Nicole's got 104~ which is very far from me...^^ really very happy... Besides, most of my classmate also awarded with merit. *yatta ne...*
We got some briefing on wearing the gown, hoop and the mortar board. Not long after that, the staff ordered us to enter the hall, i was kinda shock since student sit in front while parents/guardian at the back. *I thought parents/guardian sit in front while student sit at the back* hehe~ While walking into the hall, I also shock to know where i will be sited... my place was right in front of YB Dato' Seri Kong Cho Ha... To be honest, it is really a great place since I can watch everyone receive the scroll except for myself hehe~
The ceremony ended after sung "Negaraku". Then everyone can be dismiss and taking photo with classmate, parents and etc. hehe~ My aunts brought me a bouquet of flower with bear. My mother bought me a bear which is receiving a scroll hehe~ It is really very fun hehe~ but then my shirt was completely wet with my own sweat =.=|| really very terrible...

|
♥ Tagboard
Free chat widget @ ShoutMix
|
♥ Connections
FriendS
Christine*
Clyne-mikiyo*
Juvin*
Leng Leng*
Maha*
Mandy*
Minako/Yan Xin*
Namiko*
Shinn-Destiny*
Stellar-memoria/Crystal*
Sze Kian*
Willy Long*
Winter-rin/Li Qi*
Yukina Hikaru*
Institution
TARC*
2DBU*
SEGi*
UOG*
|
♥ About this Site
Designer : Nicole
Basecode : Fang Min
Banner : Xiaorene
Material: Cyworld
Cursor : Lovelycore
Graphics : Creambunny
|