<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18793436?origin\x3dhttp://ivynechow.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
profile journal tagboard affiliates credits
Disclaimer



Archives

Loading...

Date back by month
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
February 2011
March 2011
Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Saturday, June 27, 2009 @ 6/27/2009 07:52:00 PM
`

Hehe~ today I went out and register for my new semester ^^.... well, of course there will be new environment, new people and new class ... sigh~ need to make myself fit in that soon ^^ I had paid the registration fees... my tuition fees had yet to pay... On my way to SEGi, I saw Andrew who is asking the information as well... >.<|| just let it be ....

Then after that, Mandy and I went to Petaling Street and have a walk. After that, we went to S&M which is going to close up this coming week to get some DVD/VCD... ^^ I bought Asu no Yoichi & Vampire Knight Guilty while Mandy bought Dragon Ball ( 3 season in 1) hehe~

Not long after that, we went to Hang Tuah to Time Square. We had our lunch in Shabu Shabu Steamboat. We ate until RM48++ ... and too full =.=|| (all thanks to Mandy) after that went and look at shoe and bags ... can't fing anything that is interested... after that we went Sungei Wang Plaza... on my way there, a lady who is giving out flayers give me a piece of paper. At the beginning, I refuse soon after that I felt sympathy to her and took it. Who knows, it is a lucky draw... what makes me fell bad is I get a Prize, which makes me a little mad... I don't want to bother her, just to help her then i took it... who knows that happen... she keep congratulate me... i wanted to run off to some where... T.T

My time table release but then I don't remmeber, i will post it later ^^ hehe~ I guess that for today... byebye~