|
♥ Disclaimer

♥ Archives
 Loading...
Loading...
Date back by month
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ February 2011
♥ March 2011
♥ Music
  Music Playlist at MixPod.com
|
♥ Sunday, March 29, 2009 @ 3/29/2009 11:16:00 PM
`
It had been awhile isn't? hehe~ well... actually is quit busy in this semester =p...Even though there is only 2 module but then the weeks had been shorten and everything is kindda rush =.=||
So far, two coursework test had been finished... hehe~ the Finance coursework definitely finished.. coursework 1... i get kindda very bad... is merely pass... haha~ what to do there is a time limit on the computer since it is an online test... There is a lot of calculations and all doesn't makes sense since the figure is too big for the calculato =.= I'm not sure whether the lecturer is playing us or what haha~ but then among all my classmate there is non of them manage to get the calculation part haha~ well... let it be bahz... The assignment is the one which doesn't makes sense to me either... doing all ratios as well as interpret some of the background of the company ... let it be bahz since there is some miscommunication among groups member also =.=|| *sigh*
Company Law paper had done last week, at the beginning I was terrified since I doesn't rememeber what I had read also haha~ this is the most STUPID of my side .... since it is a LAW paper... it males me MORE MAD then usual paper.... this is why I hate LAW so much =.=|| God bless me bahz...
Actually I had been waiting the Switch OVA 2 ... but then until now also haven release ... so heartbreaking T.T ARRR.... I WANT IT... i want to know what is happening to KAI... haiz... patiently wait bahz
07 GHOST will be release in next month same goes to Pandora Heart hehe~ I had watch the G00S2 ending... well.. i dunno what to said ... juz know is unbelievable haiz... I guess this is for today since I'm reading GetBackers... haha~ oyasumi nasai
|
♥ The Webmistress

♥ IvYnE aka iVy
♥ yUkI
♥ 21 Years Old
♥ 19/02/1989
♥ Student
♥ TARC
♥ SEGi College ♥ University of Greenwich
♥ Reading ♥ Photography ♥ Scrapbooking ♥ Sketching
|
♥ Sunday, March 29, 2009 @ 3/29/2009 11:16:00 PM
`
It had been awhile isn't? hehe~ well... actually is quit busy in this semester =p...Even though there is only 2 module but then the weeks had been shorten and everything is kindda rush =.=||
So far, two coursework test had been finished... hehe~ the Finance coursework definitely finished.. coursework 1... i get kindda very bad... is merely pass... haha~ what to do there is a time limit on the computer since it is an online test... There is a lot of calculations and all doesn't makes sense since the figure is too big for the calculato =.= I'm not sure whether the lecturer is playing us or what haha~ but then among all my classmate there is non of them manage to get the calculation part haha~ well... let it be bahz... The assignment is the one which doesn't makes sense to me either... doing all ratios as well as interpret some of the background of the company ... let it be bahz since there is some miscommunication among groups member also =.=|| *sigh*
Company Law paper had done last week, at the beginning I was terrified since I doesn't rememeber what I had read also haha~ this is the most STUPID of my side .... since it is a LAW paper... it males me MORE MAD then usual paper.... this is why I hate LAW so much =.=|| God bless me bahz...
Actually I had been waiting the Switch OVA 2 ... but then until now also haven release ... so heartbreaking T.T ARRR.... I WANT IT... i want to know what is happening to KAI... haiz... patiently wait bahz
07 GHOST will be release in next month same goes to Pandora Heart hehe~ I had watch the G00S2 ending... well.. i dunno what to said ... juz know is unbelievable haiz... I guess this is for today since I'm reading GetBackers... haha~ oyasumi nasai

|
♥ Tagboard
Free chat widget @ ShoutMix
|
♥ Connections
FriendS
Christine*
Clyne-mikiyo*
Juvin*
Leng Leng*
Maha*
Mandy*
Minako/Yan Xin*
Namiko*
Shinn-Destiny*
Stellar-memoria/Crystal*
Sze Kian*
Willy Long*
Winter-rin/Li Qi*
Yukina Hikaru*
Institution
TARC*
2DBU*
SEGi*
UOG*
|
♥ About this Site
Designer : Nicole
Basecode : Fang Min
Banner : Xiaorene
Material: Cyworld
Cursor : Lovelycore
Graphics : Creambunny
|