<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18793436?origin\x3dhttp://ivynechow.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
profile journal tagboard affiliates credits
Disclaimer



Archives

Loading...

Date back by month
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
February 2011
March 2011
Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Sunday, November 30, 2008 @ 11/30/2008 09:53:00 PM
`

Chang chang~~ hehe~ What I had been doing this few days... is a questionable right? Well, I'm watching Katekyo Hitman Reborn!... actually I had start this very long ago but then stopped since I saw at the beginning it looks sort of idiotic... but I had change my mind... some how I got read few chapters of this show... and I found it that actually the fighthing moment is really very exciting therefore I continue this anime.... Manage to catch up to the latest episode... Still thinking the manga~ hoho~ I had yet to start with chapter 1... I'm jumping all the chapters.... >.<|| ... I need to control myself since I'm having exam on this coming Tuesday... Tamadun Melayu and Pribumi... gambateh kudasai neh~ ... GO!GO!GO!!

Katekyo Hitman Reborn, is about a schooler boy; Sawada Tsunayoshi/Tsuna or also known as No-Good Tsuna who had being choosen become the 10th Vongolo head, the successor of the 9th Vongolo head after he pass away. On top of that, the 9th send Reborn from Italy to Japan and train him. But Tsuna is unwilling to undergo the training, Reborn is using the "Dying will" to train Tsuna whereby after he get shot, he will reborn with powerful strength. Besides, he needs to fight with others Mafia...

Hehe~ actually this show isn't that bad... some how it is funny, sad and even bring exciment to us... worth to watch.... hehe~ HAHA~ so sad... I didn't manage to read D.gray-man... perhaps this week... it will not release... I think so since the author had fall sick... wish yo recover fast ^^ Other than that, I had yet to watch Bleach, Kuroshitsuji, Shugo Chara, G00S2, Soul eater a lots more.... bneglected some of it >.<>.<|| Wish me all the best bahz... I really don't have so many times ....wahhh.... I feel like gonna miss all those >.<|| perhaps because I had being watching Hitman Reborn for this few days whereby all others .... don't have that much time... nyahhh~

Tomorrow I'll be here since I wanted to concern treat on my exam.... sigh~ that why... I had been doing something unnecessary.... wish that there is still time... and I don't know weather it is a good news or not~ Tomorrow BEC toturial had been cancel... >.< happy... because i don't need to wake up early... sad because there will be replacement~ sigh~

I guess this is for today~ sayonara~ oyasumi nasai~