<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18793436?origin\x3dhttp://ivynechow.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
profile journal tagboard affiliates credits
Disclaimer



Archives

Loading...

Date back by month
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
February 2011
March 2011
Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Friday, September 12, 2008 @ 9/12/2008 11:52:00 PM
`

Yesterday I'm in a very terrible mood... don't have the mood to communicate or do whatever, FOM is really a frustrated paper afterall. There is total of 19 chapters, and I need to finish all... what makes no sense is "How human can remember so many?" After that, I had hide myself at a corner to study study study.... and keep drink tea to make myself stay awake. Unfortunately, when I fall a sleep there is sms on my cell phone and makes me awake T.T

Drinking tea makes me refresh but then since tea is consider "cold"~Yin type. I'm consider yin type where can't take a lot of cold stuff such as green bean, tea, watermelon, honeydrew and etc. Therefore, driking tea this few days make myself changing, my symtoms back to attack me T.T~ temporary lost of hearing and sigh T.T -> Dizzyness in short. It don't seems to happening to me last years, and so... mum mumbling saying that don't drink too much... I dislike coffee so what else I can choose ???

Today paper is FOM, is quit tough actually. I know the point and to explain the answer quit hard for me since I read too much and forgotten which is which... almost want to hang myself when explaining it. Section A 10 question whilst section B 4 question choose 3... Section B all four question is = 4p; Product , price, distribution (place) and promotion T.T I answer for product, price and promotion T.T distribution part c i don't know what the question need so forget it.

After finish my test I feel better, but then still haven finish all yet still left Personnel Administration (PA) and Basic Management Principle (BMP). Tonight I want to watch anime hehe~ therefore start tomorrow I do my revision. When I return home there is blackout where no electricity at my area... return home at 5.30+ then the electricity back at 8.30+ sigh~ I thought want to go online during that hours but then can't, so I went to bed.

I guess that all for today ^^ byebye