|
♥ Disclaimer

♥ Archives
 Loading...
Loading...
Date back by month
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ February 2011
♥ March 2011
♥ Music
  Music Playlist at MixPod.com
|
♥ Tuesday, July 29, 2008 @ 7/29/2008 04:41:00 PM
`
Today I'm really out of luck... a very terrible thing happen =.=|| which give me a shock~ as usual I'm taking star-LRT.. then after that I changed to PUTRA-LRT... this is the problem... when I'm taking the putra line and went to the KLSentral... it already quit slow as usual... so i think there is some technical problem... Then, I arrive at KLSentral until Nicole arrive... together we wait for the train... we heard an announcement...there will be a delay since there is some technical problem... some how the track is out of order.... Then it announce that it need 1 hour to repair... so we just though that the train will slow down as usual... Indeed... it slow down... until the station... setiawangsa... the security call us get down from the train... the train can't proceed any further... I get a shock... this station... I don't know how I can get to college.... then we wait until half an hours... the security said we can proceed one more station... happily Nicole and I went it... this is unexpected ..... the train stopped suddenly some where in the middle of setiawangsa and wangsa maju... Then is alright... a sudden stop ... then the train speed and stopped again... this time everyone in the train can't stand still... everyone fall especially those who stand at the middle... some how it look like "bowling"... I was standing near the door.... then the impact makes me step back... is alright... but then a lady beside me... she fall on me... and makes me step back more... then it make my flank hurt =.=| the guy who stand beside me... I step back until I get hurt from his elbow -.- sigh... already late for class... my class today 8.00am but then 8.30am I'm still on the train... sigh.... Then after that get down at wangsa maju and take college bus and reach around 8.45am... when I enter... the first group presenting... I was HUH!? then someone explain that the projector got problem... Tom make fun of us.... he said we are waiting for you since the projector spoilt.... >.<|||
Then after that I have my breakfast... then we talk about the incident ..... then have my BC lecture ... so bore... wanna fall asleep.... after that, I still take LRT back home.... this time there is someone at the driving... it is not computerized... but then very slow... never mind... wait only .... then reach masjid jamek and change train.... this train i enter... at chan sow lin... the train electricity black out... T.T what happening la~~ It happen awhile only.... it give me a feeling that I will get trap in the train... sigh... after that reach to the station where I need to change bus... "sigh" no bus at all... I wait for half an hour.... then a bus arrive but then is not what I want... then the bus i want arrived... the driver said after 15minutes oni will departure.... I already -.- no comment at all.... SIGH....
Im going to take a nap.. but then I'll be coming back tonight =p... jyan ne~
|
♥ The Webmistress

♥ IvYnE aka iVy
♥ yUkI
♥ 21 Years Old
♥ 19/02/1989
♥ Student
♥ TARC
♥ SEGi College ♥ University of Greenwich
♥ Reading ♥ Photography ♥ Scrapbooking ♥ Sketching
|
♥ Tuesday, July 29, 2008 @ 7/29/2008 04:41:00 PM
`
Today I'm really out of luck... a very terrible thing happen =.=|| which give me a shock~ as usual I'm taking star-LRT.. then after that I changed to PUTRA-LRT... this is the problem... when I'm taking the putra line and went to the KLSentral... it already quit slow as usual... so i think there is some technical problem... Then, I arrive at KLSentral until Nicole arrive... together we wait for the train... we heard an announcement...there will be a delay since there is some technical problem... some how the track is out of order.... Then it announce that it need 1 hour to repair... so we just though that the train will slow down as usual... Indeed... it slow down... until the station... setiawangsa... the security call us get down from the train... the train can't proceed any further... I get a shock... this station... I don't know how I can get to college.... then we wait until half an hours... the security said we can proceed one more station... happily Nicole and I went it... this is unexpected ..... the train stopped suddenly some where in the middle of setiawangsa and wangsa maju... Then is alright... a sudden stop ... then the train speed and stopped again... this time everyone in the train can't stand still... everyone fall especially those who stand at the middle... some how it look like "bowling"... I was standing near the door.... then the impact makes me step back... is alright... but then a lady beside me... she fall on me... and makes me step back more... then it make my flank hurt =.=| the guy who stand beside me... I step back until I get hurt from his elbow -.- sigh... already late for class... my class today 8.00am but then 8.30am I'm still on the train... sigh.... Then after that get down at wangsa maju and take college bus and reach around 8.45am... when I enter... the first group presenting... I was HUH!? then someone explain that the projector got problem... Tom make fun of us.... he said we are waiting for you since the projector spoilt.... >.<|||
Then after that I have my breakfast... then we talk about the incident ..... then have my BC lecture ... so bore... wanna fall asleep.... after that, I still take LRT back home.... this time there is someone at the driving... it is not computerized... but then very slow... never mind... wait only .... then reach masjid jamek and change train.... this train i enter... at chan sow lin... the train electricity black out... T.T what happening la~~ It happen awhile only.... it give me a feeling that I will get trap in the train... sigh... after that reach to the station where I need to change bus... "sigh" no bus at all... I wait for half an hour.... then a bus arrive but then is not what I want... then the bus i want arrived... the driver said after 15minutes oni will departure.... I already -.- no comment at all.... SIGH....
Im going to take a nap.. but then I'll be coming back tonight =p... jyan ne~

|
♥ Tagboard
Free chat widget @ ShoutMix
|
♥ Connections
FriendS
Christine*
Clyne-mikiyo*
Juvin*
Leng Leng*
Maha*
Mandy*
Minako/Yan Xin*
Namiko*
Shinn-Destiny*
Stellar-memoria/Crystal*
Sze Kian*
Willy Long*
Winter-rin/Li Qi*
Yukina Hikaru*
Institution
TARC*
2DBU*
SEGi*
UOG*
|
♥ About this Site
Designer : Nicole
Basecode : Fang Min
Banner : Xiaorene
Material: Cyworld
Cursor : Lovelycore
Graphics : Creambunny
|