<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18793436?origin\x3dhttp://ivynechow.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
profile journal tagboard affiliates credits
Disclaimer



Archives

Loading...

Date back by month
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
February 2011
March 2011
Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Wednesday, July 09, 2008 @ 7/09/2008 04:00:00 PM
`

I wish that this semester end as soon as possible~~ I'm really like a death meat and my brain can't function well. Sometime I really wonder why I have to do those? It is my responsibilities? I really HATE myself this few days... Already very headache then have to do so many thing as fast as possible... Sigh~~ I really envy some people who are not having any assignment T.T too bad~~

Today my first class was my PA tutorial... I notice something... today the Ms. enter the class quit early compare to usually she does~~ and SHE IS SCARYY!! today, there is a group to present a presentation... OMG!! she asked one by one... how was the presentation... I shocked.. and she ask William to give comment... the truth... William refuse at the beginning he told the Ms... later they use the car and "langgar" (hit) he how!?... the Ms... said never mind... and he really said all the negative point... flat tone... the slide only contain words.... OMG!! 2 more weeks will be my turn... I really getting mad with it...*ARR!!!*

Then, after that, I have my breakfast as usual at canteen 2... I bought a lot of twister but then didn't get to eat a single pack as I'm busy to divide the assignment to my group... [ english assignment ] since this assignment need to pass up the draft to the Ms. Wong... really hate myself so much.... hate... hate... hate....

Have my BMP lecture at 10.00am~~ I was wondering what Ms. Koon wear for today... since the last two week she wore the wrong cloth and the air-cond aren't working XD and she is sweating.. then the following week... she have rebonds her hair... haha~~~ I didn't mean to laugh at the first place... since on that day the air-cond also didn't work.. therefore, I have my doubt... what she will wear today...

I'll not continue my piecework today, Kanashine no Mirai!? since I'm really too tired to do this... I think I'll continue during weekend if possible or stopped half way first... I have two papers for next week... MIS paper and FOM paper.. Really feel like half death... which remind me how I life during my secondary school sigh!!

That all for today~~ jyan ne~~