|
♥ Disclaimer

♥ Archives
 Loading...
Loading...
Date back by month
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ February 2011
♥ March 2011
♥ Music
  Music Playlist at MixPod.com
|
♥ Sunday, June 15, 2008 @ 6/15/2008 03:07:00 PM
`
~HAPPY FATHER DAY~ Happy Father Day!! Daddy I love you ^.^ Bokuwa daisuki, otou-san~~ You are precious to me~~ you are the one who contribute the whole family, I'm happy that I have you. Why we need Father day?>To celebrate fatherhoodWhat should we do?>Threat father by giving him love,make his wish come true, gift-giving, and having dinner together. How will you threat your father today?>Tonight , my family and I will be celebrating together. Actually everyday also is family day no matter where you are, since I'm living with my parents. Do you agree with me? Do you admire your father? >Of course, I do.
Hehe~~ who doesn't admire their own father? Well~ I guess phyco people only. My father treat people fair and square. No matter you are right or wrong, he will treat us fairly.
I just watch Shugo Chara 36. It is really hilarious since another prince is going to the same school as Amu. But then at the end, he get cheated by Utau~~ waiting for the next episode~~ Everyone is searching for the embryo~~ I wonder who have the it since it can grant people wish~ So far the Humpty lock at Amu and the Dumpty key at Ikuto~~ well i hope they will pair up~~ Amu x Ikuto~~
I almost finish my written assignment; is too long~~ 800++ words, I wonder how i should present? I only have 8-10 minutes to present the whole thing~~ because the whole written assignment minimum 6 pages and maximum 10 pages. Well summarize the whole thing... Basically, I doesn't like to present anything x.x; prefer to keep quiet ^^~~ For the sake of my coursework marks, I have to do my best -.-|| work hard~ gambate~
Arr~~ I wish that study as easy as ABC do you agree with me? hehe~~ I guess only smart/clever people only have that ability to do that~~ Like Takashima Kei~~ I really admire him since he can work in his father's company and doesn't need to study for his exams. He have photograph memory~~ how nice~~ If there is people who have this kind of ability then he/she will be the most cleverest in the world~~
Well I left two month for my FINAL EXAM since I haven start revision on anything yet~~ I wonder this semester how I should plan myself a proper time-table~~ since I have homeworks, assignment, presentation, studying, animation, manga and sleep....
I hate my brother so much until I really want to slap him, he is so irritated and annoying, he doesn't know how to respect people and is DUMB. Mum bought you lunch just appreciate it~~ don't wish for so much. Some people in can't have lunch or food. "sigh" mad people~~ Eating with family is an embressing thing? Have you heard that before? I didn't heard that before~~ he is really a mad people in my world that I meet.....
That for today~~ byebye
|
♥ The Webmistress

♥ IvYnE aka iVy
♥ yUkI
♥ 21 Years Old
♥ 19/02/1989
♥ Student
♥ TARC
♥ SEGi College ♥ University of Greenwich
♥ Reading ♥ Photography ♥ Scrapbooking ♥ Sketching
|
♥ Sunday, June 15, 2008 @ 6/15/2008 03:07:00 PM
`
~HAPPY FATHER DAY~ Happy Father Day!! Daddy I love you ^.^ Bokuwa daisuki, otou-san~~ You are precious to me~~ you are the one who contribute the whole family, I'm happy that I have you. Why we need Father day?>To celebrate fatherhoodWhat should we do?>Threat father by giving him love,make his wish come true, gift-giving, and having dinner together. How will you threat your father today?>Tonight , my family and I will be celebrating together. Actually everyday also is family day no matter where you are, since I'm living with my parents. Do you agree with me? Do you admire your father? >Of course, I do.
Hehe~~ who doesn't admire their own father? Well~ I guess phyco people only. My father treat people fair and square. No matter you are right or wrong, he will treat us fairly.
I just watch Shugo Chara 36. It is really hilarious since another prince is going to the same school as Amu. But then at the end, he get cheated by Utau~~ waiting for the next episode~~ Everyone is searching for the embryo~~ I wonder who have the it since it can grant people wish~ So far the Humpty lock at Amu and the Dumpty key at Ikuto~~ well i hope they will pair up~~ Amu x Ikuto~~
I almost finish my written assignment; is too long~~ 800++ words, I wonder how i should present? I only have 8-10 minutes to present the whole thing~~ because the whole written assignment minimum 6 pages and maximum 10 pages. Well summarize the whole thing... Basically, I doesn't like to present anything x.x; prefer to keep quiet ^^~~ For the sake of my coursework marks, I have to do my best -.-|| work hard~ gambate~
Arr~~ I wish that study as easy as ABC do you agree with me? hehe~~ I guess only smart/clever people only have that ability to do that~~ Like Takashima Kei~~ I really admire him since he can work in his father's company and doesn't need to study for his exams. He have photograph memory~~ how nice~~ If there is people who have this kind of ability then he/she will be the most cleverest in the world~~
Well I left two month for my FINAL EXAM since I haven start revision on anything yet~~ I wonder this semester how I should plan myself a proper time-table~~ since I have homeworks, assignment, presentation, studying, animation, manga and sleep....
I hate my brother so much until I really want to slap him, he is so irritated and annoying, he doesn't know how to respect people and is DUMB. Mum bought you lunch just appreciate it~~ don't wish for so much. Some people in can't have lunch or food. "sigh" mad people~~ Eating with family is an embressing thing? Have you heard that before? I didn't heard that before~~ he is really a mad people in my world that I meet.....
That for today~~ byebye

|
♥ Tagboard
Free chat widget @ ShoutMix
|
♥ Connections
FriendS
Christine*
Clyne-mikiyo*
Juvin*
Leng Leng*
Maha*
Mandy*
Minako/Yan Xin*
Namiko*
Shinn-Destiny*
Stellar-memoria/Crystal*
Sze Kian*
Willy Long*
Winter-rin/Li Qi*
Yukina Hikaru*
Institution
TARC*
2DBU*
SEGi*
UOG*
|
♥ About this Site
Designer : Nicole
Basecode : Fang Min
Banner : Xiaorene
Material: Cyworld
Cursor : Lovelycore
Graphics : Creambunny
|